Welcome to HHS

Terry Everitt
Principal
Click to Email
principal
Henderson High School

Address: 1900 Hwy 64 W
Phone: 903.655.5500
Fax: 903.657.7604
Treena Foster
Assistant Principal
Click to Email
assistant principal
Veloria White
Assistant Principal
Click to Email
assistant principal

“The Tradition of Excellence Continues” is a living symbol of Henderson High School as an outstanding 3A 9 – 12 secondary school. The Henderson High School campus is located at 1900 Highway 64 West in Henderson, Texas. The current facility, which opened its doors in the fall of 1979, currently houses over 900 students and a staff of approximately 115. The facility has grown and changed to meet the demands of the ever-changing population and to facilitate new academic standards and the addition of new programs.

With the arrival of the 21st century, Henderson High School continues to make its mark not only in East Texas but throughout the state. Having recently been named as “One of the Best Public Schools in Texas” by Texas Monthly magazine, the Henderson High School family of teachers, students, and staff has once again distinguished itself as one of the best in the state, earning Recognized campus status for 2 years.

Over the years, Henderson High School has been held in a wide variety of buildings, including a two story frame building built in 1891, which served all grades. HHS has also occupied several buildings which are still being utilized by the district as other facilities, including the current Administration Building, Central Elementary, and Henderson Middle School.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.